Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Doctor Visit Month 1

Malachi is growing to be a big strong boy!  He is now 9lbs 8oz and 21in long.... so that's an increase of 3lbs 1oz and 1 1/2 inches in just 5 weeks!  Now, if he would just get the nights down instead of the afternoons!  We both sleep best in the late morning though!  Our doctor said he's looking good and has great muscle tone -- well, we could have told her that!  He's not a fan of having his arms swaddled in next to him, but if I can convince him of it, it seems like he sleeps a bit longer.  So, we're trying that again tonight.   He has been loved on by everyone who sees him at church.  They keep telling me he's a handsome boy...I keep saying, "well, I think so, but I'm biased!"  He still has steel bluish eyes...hoping they stay kind of light but we'll see.  Better get on Pintrest and start looking up cute Christmas ideas for babies....gotta have some fun stuff for this advent season!

Well, it sounds like he's finally fallen asleep....so that's my cue to do that too.  Sending out lots of love to his foster family and his birth family -- Thanks for being part of our family now!

No comments:

Post a Comment